Things to Know About Starker Exchange

Posted by Addison_Cooper      Lawyers and Legal Consultants      45 Views      0 Replies

When you sell a business or investment property you may have an overall gain, you generally have to pay tax on the gain at the time of sale. IRC Section 1031 provides an exception and allows you to postpone paying tax on the gain, if you reinvest the proceeds in similar property as part of a qualifying “like-kind” exchange. For more information, visit


You have to Logged in to make Comment!

Login Register